Friday 22 January 2010

No More to be Heavy Laden!

It was Thursday, the 21 January 2010 at home .
After refreshing my mind , before entering the bed, Listen and look:
i apologize where i had been rudd for u, where u did mind from me. But when in fact u are so kind and keep this up.I decided to leave Berwa Alone, let Berwa enjoy her life of love with her favorite one. It was a charge for nothing to me and i then decided to make my heart free of Berwa .

But any way i thank Berwa : she listened to me and spent her time in my deal. Berwa : i loved u but what impossible love ! I failed but i didn't fail because i got a friend.
May all God's blessings smile specially to you, have joyous and success and then after all try to celebrate, i loved u Berwa and now i like to be your best friend as bother and in ad-vicing and i think u'll be more than happy with this new life .
Rise and Shine after u 'll fly well.

brother Kevin